The click-bait that is more than just a waste of time.


"I couldn't believe my eyes, I nearly cried and shouted in shock!"


I've seen many infected PCs last month a few more than normal which leads me to believe that indeed Social Media is tempting us and the mere mortal index finger to click that link!
So many hoaxes hit our screens; Retailers banning staff from wearing Poppies, Christmas hoaxes, "Facebook want to ban this picture" and so on. 
And don't get me started on the ease at which click-baiters get your click! 
All I can say is....
Check Social Media 'News' reports before clicking or sharing At any one time, a large number of fake-news stories will likely be circulating via social media and there are a growing number of websites that churn out such nonsensical material on a regular basis in the hope of getting you to land on their pages but in consequence, there are now a growing number of sites that can debunk these 'reports'.
Try and verify any strange or unusual 'news' reports that come your way before you share them. Searching a news portal such as Google News will usually reveal if a circulating report is true or go to Snopes.com or similar to see.
And no, Bob Marley has not been found......just another pointless and unnecessary diatribe to get you to their pointless website!